Up-and-coming (with a fury) singer, Baiyu performed at Webster Hall in NYC last week epitomizing the essence of fly street style. Wearing Zara studded shorts, an ASOS sweetheart neck mesh top, Jeffrey Campbell heels and a New York Yankees fitted cap, the singer posed with Lupe Fiasco, who later DJ’d at the event. While her look is a bit chilly for the change in weather, it was perfect for her energetic stage performance for the excited crowd. For more info on the talented singer, go here.
How would you switch up this look up for the winter?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Styleblazer Beauty: The Best (And Chicest) Beauty Products For Breast Cancer Awareness (Shop Them All!)
- SB Celebrates Barack and Michelle Obama’s 20th Anniversary: Head Of State, Head Of Style, Head Of Love!
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Reel Street Style Fashion FLashback to NYFW Lincoln Center Show-Goers (Part 2)
- Celebs Dress-Up For Halloween (Get Your Costume Inspiration HereL Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union & More)
- Pamela Love Makes Footwear Debut With Nine West (Peep Jewelry Designer’s Mean Boot Game!)
- Good Style: 19 Of The Best Dressed Fashion Magazine Editors
- Look Here! A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Maison Margiela For H&M
- Video Premiere: Solange Jams Out In Capetown For “Losing You Video” (The Cool, Calm & Eclectic Knowles)