For the past two years Apple has been selling Bodhi‘s tech accessories inside their stores. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the two have teamed up to create a bag exclusively for Apple. The Rosie Tote, as it has been named, is scheduled to hit stores just in time for the coming holiday season. The tote will probably prove a godsend for all Apple fanatics as it has compartments that easily fits a Macbook, iPad and iPhone. It will be available for purchase in top-tier flagship stores, and will retail for $299.95.
StyleBlazers, will you be in line to purchase the Rosie Tote?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Styleblazer Beauty: The Best (And Chicest) Beauty Products For Breast Cancer Awareness (Shop Them All!)
- SB Celebrates Barack and Michelle Obama’s 20th Anniversary: Head Of State, Head Of Style, Head Of Love!
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Reel Street Style Fashion FLashback to NYFW Lincoln Center Show-Goers (Part 2)
- Celebs Dress-Up For Halloween (Get Your Costume Inspiration HereL Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union & More)
- Pamela Love Makes Footwear Debut With Nine West (Peep Jewelry Designer’s Mean Boot Game!)
- Good Style: 19 Of The Best Dressed Fashion Magazine Editors
- Look Here! A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Maison Margiela For H&M
- Video Premiere: Solange Jams Out In Capetown For “Losing You Video” (The Cool, Calm & Eclectic Knowles)