Nails in Motion may have created the most genius invention in the 21st century. They may look a little silly but these Nail Polish Protectors—invented to prevent your nails from smudging after a fresh mani—may have solved an old problem all of us girls have dealt with one too many times.
Looking for your car keys coming from the nail salon, digging in your bag in search for your wallet and/or house keys all while potentially messing up your new nails is a thing of the past with these nail polish protectors. For $24.99, these oddly shaped (though we think they’re completely genius) nail polish protectors can be yours! For more information, go here.
Are you going to get them?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- How To Throw A Spook Of A Halloween Party (DIY Ideas For A Great Bash)
- Famous Faces Immortalized On Deer Dana T-Shirts: As Seen On Jay-Z and Miguel (Wearable Pop Art We Can All Believe In!)
- StyleBlazer Beauty Blitz: How-To Create A Bold Night Look (Watch Inside!)
- Blazin’ Or Blasé: Solange Knowles In Esteban Cortázar Dress At ‘Absolut Tune’ Vodka Party In NYC
- Cam Newton Is So Hot That He Inspired A Belk Inc. Men’s Line
- 19 Natural Hair Blogs & Vlogs To Help You Tame Your Tresses
- Ouch! Designer Creates Most Uncomfortable Looking Shoes Ever, To Prove A Point
- Filtered Flicks: The Best of Instagram (Betsey Johnson Preps For Her Fall 2013 Collection, Rachel Roy Encourages Voting & More!)