At this point, can anyone deny that Michelle Obama being the new Jackie-O? Whether she’s dressed in a Gap Floral tunic or going ultra glamorous in a shimmering Jason Wu gown, she is always on top of her game. The First Lady touched down in Botswana last Friday, and during her time there, she showed her mastery of color, bold prints, layering, casual scarves, cool accessories, and even some killer shades. See the slideshow of looks below and take some presidential inspiration for yourself.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process