Trends are hardly ever difficult to spot when there are a number of looks sold in stores and being worn by celebrities, but sometimes we forget about the trends that fashion publications across the globe have set out for us after each Fashion Week. Spring/summer 2013 trend reports have already surfaced, and though it’s exciting to see what we’ll be wearing next season, we first have to make sure our fall/winter wardrobe is on point. Here’s a reminder of a few fall 2012 trends that are worth noting.
Fashion houses such as Céline, Chloe, and DVF all had oversized coats flowing down their runways last season, and there are a few that are starting to hit stores now. Pair with a pair of slim-fitting pants and a pair of pumps to achieve a feminine, classic look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night