We sure wish Beyoncé was our big sister. The singer who’s highly anticipated album 4 hits stores on June 28th, gifted baby sis’ Solange with 25 pairs of shoes for her 25th birthday ( June 24th). That’s one pair for every year she’s blessed the earth with her eccentric presence. What a generous gift! Reportedly, Beyoncé had her assistant call from England, she’s headlining at Glastonbury, and order 25 pairs of designer heels from Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman. Nice… It’s evident Solange has an obsession with shoes—the single mother previously told Refinery29, “I’m all about the shoes! I order a ton of them online and play with my entire wardrobe until I find the right shoe. Unfortunately, so many people get it right from the head until the ankles. The shoe is very important. I can’t even f**k with you if your shoe game is slacking.” StyleBlazers, how would you react if you received 25 pairs of designer shoes for your birthday? Come on, tell us!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
Flip through the Slideshow to see the Knowles’ sisters precious bond
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!