She was the Bond girl who almost never was. Thankfully for us (and the millions of guys who are about to adore her), bombshell Naomie Harris will star alongside Daniel Craig in Skyfall, the latest installment of the 007 series. As Miss Moneypenny, this lovely lady will tote guns and racing fast cars alongside the world’s most famous secret agent, looking effortlessly gorgeous while doing so. But before she becomes a household name, Naomie graces the cover of InStyle UK‘s November issue, with smokey eyes and black leather fashions from TopShop, All Saints and ASOS.
In the interview she calls her co-star “a real life Bond,” and talks about her red carpet worries:
“I find it quite stressful. Sometimes you’re so pinned into dresses, you can hardly breathe and you feel awkward, but then when you find that amazing dress, it can change your whole experience. Cavalli and Erdem are two of my favourite designers and I love Gucci as well. I’m definitely getting more into fashion.”
Read the entire cover story when InStyle UK hits newsstands on Thursday.
Click through for more flicks of Bond’s new femme.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)