She was the Bond girl who almost never was. Thankfully for us (and the millions of guys who are about to adore her), bombshell Naomie Harris will star alongside Daniel Craig in Skyfall, the latest installment of the 007 series. As Miss Moneypenny, this lovely lady will tote guns and racing fast cars alongside the world’s most famous secret agent, looking effortlessly gorgeous while doing so. But before she becomes a household name, Naomie graces the cover of InStyle UK‘s November issue, with smokey eyes and black leather fashions from TopShop, All Saints and ASOS.
In the interview she calls her co-star “a real life Bond,” and talks about her red carpet worries:
“I find it quite stressful. Sometimes you’re so pinned into dresses, you can hardly breathe and you feel awkward, but then when you find that amazing dress, it can change your whole experience. Cavalli and Erdem are two of my favourite designers and I love Gucci as well. I’m definitely getting more into fashion.”
Read the entire cover story when InStyle UK hits newsstands on Thursday.
Click through for more flicks of Bond’s new femme.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!