He is a mogul. He is one of the greatest rappers alive, even if he did retire then make an awesome comeback. He is definitely a business…. man! But he’s also just a guy from Brooklyn, well not really. Headed to his performance at the Barclay Center last weekend, Jay-Z was spotted on the subway. Right… that ish kray!! But he’s not the only famous person we’ve spotted in subways over the years.
Check out these celebrities who were caught in the subway.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)