Aldo is on the RISE. The international shoe retailer has been teamed up with London-based womenswear label Preen and NYC-based mens and womenswear designer Patrik Ervell, to create and pair a capsule shoe collection with the runway looks. For Aldo’s Fall/Winter 2012 season, Preen went with the ultra popular platform low-cut bootie, a definite fave among fashionably daring ladies who can work a heel. Reproduced in five distinct variations, the chunky bootie comes in patchwork multi-colored suede and butterfly-laden floral print just to name a few. Ervell took things in a more utilitarian direction with ankle strap pumps, and nylon and leather boots outfitted with a rubber sole. While reflecting the design spirit of each brand, both collections stay true to the Aldo aesthetic.
Click through to check out the designers’ multiple styles and colorways, and shop the collection here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process