Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN
Solange Knowles hit the streets last night to party at the “Absolut Tune” party held at The Standard Hotel in NYC. The singer wore an ivory Esteban Cortázar dress, Giuseppe Zanotti Design sandals and a red Roger Vivier square clutch. Personally, we would have liked a little more color on her lip but we get that she’s trying to keep her makeup virtually invisible these days. As far as the cut and color scheme of the outfit, we’d like to know from you good folks: blazin’ or blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Styleblazer Beauty: The Best (And Chicest) Beauty Products For Breast Cancer Awareness (Shop Them All!)
- SB Celebrates Barack and Michelle Obama’s 20th Anniversary: Head Of State, Head Of Style, Head Of Love!
- StyleBlazer TV Exclusive: Reel Street Style Fashion FLashback to NYFW Lincoln Center Show-Goers (Part 2)
- Celebs Dress-Up For Halloween (Get Your Costume Inspiration HereL Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union & More)
- Pamela Love Makes Footwear Debut With Nine West (Peep Jewelry Designer’s Mean Boot Game!)
- Good Style: 19 Of The Best Dressed Fashion Magazine Editors
- Look Here! A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Maison Margiela For H&M
- Video Premiere: Solange Jams Out In Capetown For “Losing You Video” (The Cool, Calm & Eclectic Knowles)