Happy. Fearless. Fun. Unapologetic. Over her storied career, we’ve come to know Rihanna for a lot more than music. Rih has been in the press lately for everything other than music these days, but amidst all the controversy and “will they or won’t they” speculation in her personal life, she’s still steadfast at work on her seventh album. The hardest-working woman in pop has just revealed the cover of her upcoming LP, Unapologetic. She’s a vision of course, and quite literally sheds her tough exterior and marks herself with the emotions that make the woman.
For all her bad girl antics, Rihanna is never afraid to be vulnerable. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and her fans roll with the highs and lows right along with her. As an artist who uses her music as a means of expressing emotion, Unapologetic may be Rih’s most revealing body of work yet. The album is set for a November release.
Check out Rihanna’s lead single, “Diamonds,” after the jump.
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Rihanna’s revealing cover art?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- How To Throw A Spook Of A Halloween Party (DIY Ideas For A Great Bash)
- Famous Faces Immortalized On Deer Dana T-Shirts: As Seen On Jay-Z and Miguel (Wearable Pop Art We Can All Believe In!)
- StyleBlazer Beauty Blitz: How-To Create A Bold Night Look (Watch Inside!)
- Blazin’ Or Blasé: Solange Knowles In Esteban Cortázar Dress At ‘Absolut Tune’ Vodka Party In NYC
- Cam Newton Is So Hot That He Inspired A Belk Inc. Men’s Line
- 19 Natural Hair Blogs & Vlogs To Help You Tame Your Tresses
- Ouch! Designer Creates Most Uncomfortable Looking Shoes Ever, To Prove A Point
- Filtered Flicks: The Best of Instagram (Betsey Johnson Preps For Her Fall 2013 Collection, Rachel Roy Encourages Voting & More!)