Photos: WENN & Robert Wallace/WENN
You have to be pretty dope in the realm of the fashion world to get a complete soundtrack dedicated to your clothing collection. With 50 years of swag under their belt, it made perfect sense for Saint Laurent (formerly know as Yves Saint Laurent) to get their own musical creation from French techno group, Daft Punk. For the label’s Paris Fashion Week Spring 2013 show the Parisian duo created a 15-minute soundtrack for the models to walk down the runway to.
While we were not fortunate to be there, NYMag‘s The Cut nabbed the music! Listen here.
What other artists would you like to hear a fashion soundtrack from?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- How To Throw A Spook Of A Halloween Party (DIY Ideas For A Great Bash)
- Famous Faces Immortalized On Deer Dana T-Shirts: As Seen On Jay-Z and Miguel (Wearable Pop Art We Can All Believe In!)
- StyleBlazer Beauty Blitz: How-To Create A Bold Night Look (Watch Inside!)
- Blazin’ Or Blasé: Solange Knowles In Esteban Cortázar Dress At ‘Absolut Tune’ Vodka Party In NYC
- Cam Newton Is So Hot That He Inspired A Belk Inc. Men’s Line
- 19 Natural Hair Blogs & Vlogs To Help You Tame Your Tresses
- Ouch! Designer Creates Most Uncomfortable Looking Shoes Ever, To Prove A Point
- Filtered Flicks: The Best of Instagram (Betsey Johnson Preps For Her Fall 2013 Collection, Rachel Roy Encourages Voting & More!)