When PAPER magazine throws a party, you never know who or what to expect! Last night at NYC’s Webster Hall, the 28-year-old cultural publication celebrated its 8th Annual Nightlife Awards presented by Hennessy Futura with Rita Ora, Melanie Fiona, Cassie and a number of other celebs in attendance. The fun night included the usual flamboyant drag queens akin to the magazine, a performance from cover girl Ellie Goulding and, of course, the award ceremony.
Click through to see who was there!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers