It’s time for another fashionable week in the land of Instagram. For the week of October 8: Lala shows us how to rock long black gloves, Street Etiquette shows off its dandy looks and more. Check out this week of filtered flicks.
Kim Kardashian shows us a cute polish avaliable at Dash: “Kourt’s Ready For A Pedi” from Nicole by OPI.
In case you’ve been under a rock, Rihanna tweeted and instagramed her album cover art.
In case there was ever any doubt, Tyra Banks is letting everyone know she’s had “fierce” and “smize” on lock since 2010.
For all you nail design lovers, Sephora showed a little nail art with The New Black The Digital Underground by Madeline Poole in Shibuya.
Emily B supports breast cancer awareness and instagramed these pink foamposities in support of ending breast cancer.
Louis Vuitton uploaded a few looks from their S/S 2013 RTW fashion show. Apparently these garments are donned in the world’s smallest sequins.
Rain, rain… go away. OK, that may not be working, but Elle Magazine uploaded some cute rain boots from Hunter.
Looks like Marc Jacobs is showing their wild side for F/W 2012.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- How To Throw A Spook Of A Halloween Party (DIY Ideas For A Great Bash)
- Famous Faces Immortalized On Deer Dana T-Shirts: As Seen On Jay-Z and Miguel (Wearable Pop Art We Can All Believe In!)
- StyleBlazer Beauty Blitz: How-To Create A Bold Night Look (Watch Inside!)
- Blazin’ Or Blasé: Solange Knowles In Esteban Cortázar Dress At ‘Absolut Tune’ Vodka Party In NYC
- Cam Newton Is So Hot That He Inspired A Belk Inc. Men’s Line
- 19 Natural Hair Blogs & Vlogs To Help You Tame Your Tresses
- Ouch! Designer Creates Most Uncomfortable Looking Shoes Ever, To Prove A Point
- Filtered Flicks: The Best of Instagram (Betsey Johnson Preps For Her Fall 2013 Collection, Rachel Roy Encourages Voting & More!)