We can spot Beyonce sporting the trend while toting baby Blue around, Alicia Keys and Ciara rocked them at the NBA games, and they even come in handy to some of the top street style photographers. We’re totally crushing on wedge sneakers. You can rock them with your skinny jeans, a pencil skirt and a funky tee shirt, or my favorite–short shorts and black opaque tights.
To have a look at the many different styles (and prices) and how creative brands are getting with this trend, go to HelloBeautiful.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles