It’s here. Winter is officially upon us and the brutal below zero windchill that has swept the nation will be especially harsh on your hands. Avoid dry, cracked, unsightly fingers by protecting them against the elements. Not to worry though, StyleBlazers, you can still remain fashionable in arctic temps. This season, designers have offered a wide range of stylish options for your pretty fingers and palms, from two tone leather to stud and sequin styles. There is absolutely no excuse to be left out in the cold without a fab pair of your own, and it’s worth dropping a few bucks for a luxe leather pair.
Leather All Over Stud Gloves
Leather Zipped Half Gloves
Two Tone Leather Gloves
Do you already have a pair of leather gloves in your winter wardrobe?
-Kori C. Fields
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night