Photo Credit: D. Salters/WENN
Happy Birthday, beautiful: Keyshia Cole celebrates her 31st birthday today! She’s been pouring her heart out to fans since 2005 with four albums (three of which went platinum) and an in-depth personal reality show, BET’s Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is. Her raw soulful voice and emotional lyrics are often compared to Mary J. Blige. Like the Queen of Hip-Hop soul, Keyshia has her journey with us, and we’ve watched her grow. It’s no wonder we feel like know her, and we’re happy to celebrate her birthday by looking back at her style evolution over the years. While Keyshia’s style has certainly matured, her signature look retains that raw edge that we’ve come to expect from the singer.
Click through to see Keyshia’s red carpet style evolution from 2005 to the present!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night