The buzz around the beauty industry for the past couple of months is Black|Up, a luxury beauty brand for women of color which has actually been around for ten years in Paris, France but is now available in the States online. Full of high intense pigment colors in lipsticks and eyeshadows, Black|Up also caters to our oily skin popular amongst many women of color with mattefying powders and foundations in a full range of colors.
This luxury brand will be in the ranks of Chanel and Tom Ford Beauty once it officially launches in the states which is extraordinary because MAC is the only brand in department stores that speaks directly to women of color. Along with MAC, Make Up For Ever is another highly pigmented brand that offer an extensive range of makeup at a luxury level for us and the idea of having another option available in these slim pickings will be such a breath of fresh of air. Here are some more images on the next pages about this exclusive brand we are highly anticipating.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night