Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN
A man in a clean suit is always a good thing, which we’re sure Big Sean is fully aware of. He had to be, because he stole our hearts in November’s GQ wearing a Michael Kors suit and a Club Monaco vest. The “Marvin & Chardonnay” rapper posed to inform gentlemen that wearing blazers and a trendy vest– in substitute of a bulky winter coat– is totally doable.
The spread also features him wearing preppy brands Burberry, J. Crew, Gap, A.P.C and others.
Make sure to pick up GQ on newsstands Tuesday, October 23.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- How To Throw A Spook Of A Halloween Party (DIY Ideas For A Great Bash)
- Famous Faces Immortalized On Deer Dana T-Shirts: As Seen On Jay-Z and Miguel (Wearable Pop Art We Can All Believe In!)
- StyleBlazer Beauty Blitz: How-To Create A Bold Night Look (Watch Inside!)
- Blazin’ Or Blasé: Solange Knowles In Esteban Cortázar Dress At ‘Absolut Tune’ Vodka Party In NYC
- Cam Newton Is So Hot That He Inspired A Belk Inc. Men’s Line
- 19 Natural Hair Blogs & Vlogs To Help You Tame Your Tresses
- Ouch! Designer Creates Most Uncomfortable Looking Shoes Ever, To Prove A Point
- Filtered Flicks: The Best of Instagram (Betsey Johnson Preps For Her Fall 2013 Collection, Rachel Roy Encourages Voting & More!)