The last time Beyoncé performed at the Super Bowl was in 2004 in her hometown of Houston when the New England Patriots defeated the Carolina Panthers. Now– eight Grammys, three albums and one baby later the superstar is set to perform at halftime for Super Bowl XLVII in February. When news hit the internet streets, the first thing we thought was: What is she going to wear?!
Bey has quite the collection of performance outfits brought out at any given show. While she was cool in leather for her Barclay’s performance with hubby, Jay-Z, she is also known for donning glittery bodysuits and sky-high pumps.
Our minds can only race but in the meantime, check out what we think she should consider for the game!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night