Over the summer (and with much fanfare,) MTV announced the relaunch of the network’s legendary fashion show House Of Style. To ramp up the nostalgic love for this late ’80s and early ’90s style-obsessed show, MTV opened up their archives and streamed all 12 seasons on MTV.com. After much anticipation, the first episode of the new season has finally aired. In the premiere, our illustrious hosts, models Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss, take us backstage for Paris Fashion Week and give us behind the scenes runway magic at Stella McCartney’s and Jean Paul Gaultier’s shows. We even get a peek into Joan and Karlie’s private lives as well. Seeking some normalcy while on the road for the grueling fashion month calendar, Karlie brings along her sister and meets up with her personal trainer to achieve some calm and balance. And Joan seeks comfort and kind words from her boyfriend who has made the trek to Paris to keep her company. All in all, the first episode is very cute and has us stoked for the rest of the season.
Thank the fashion gods for the return of House of Style, and watch the first episode below.
MTV House Of Style
StyleBlazers, will you tune in for your dose of fashion on MTV?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past