Brandy has been in the entertainment game for almost 20 years. We watched her mature on the UPN sitcom Moesha (who didn’t want to jock her signature braids), play alongside the late-great Whitney Houston in the 1997 multi-cultural version of Cinderella, release multiple hit singles and then continue to show her acting skills with appearances on The Game as Chardonnay. Now she appears on the October/November issue of Vibe Vixen. In the interview Brandy dishes about her music career and her new album:
“I had a little bit more guidance that I trusted with this album… I felt like that was my way to reintroduce myself to them and introduce myself to people that don’t even know me,” she told Vibe Vixen. “They’re supporting me and it feels good.”
She also reveals her hopes to score a lead role on a sitcom, talks about Whitney Houston’s death and her personal struggle with finding love.
Peep more photos and more of the interview on the next page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos