Today, we are wishing R&B singer-songwriter, dancer, actor, record producer (wipes forehead) Ne-Yo a Happy Birthday!! Born Shaffer Chimere Smith, Ne-Yo is a Grammy Award winning entertainer who has completely transformed the music industry in the past decade. After getting his big break by penning “Let Me Love You” for Baltimore-born R&B artist Mario, Ne-Yo will release his fifth studio album “R.E.D.” on November 6.
Ne-Yo stopped by the Moguldom Media Group’s New York office yesterday to show off his acting chops in a short film with StyleBlazer’s sibling hip-hop website, HipHopWired. Ne-Yo joked around with our staff and in a short skit coming soon.
Click through to check out some of Ne-Yo’s best looks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process