Wow, for their Fall Campaign, French Luxury brand Givenchy is really showing love to Black Models – and we LOVE IT. Yesterday we showed you their ad slide featuring surging black male model Rob Evans, and today, we show you another shot from them featuring the ever-youthful Naomi Campbell. We love the energy and attitude that the photographers Mert & Marcus are getting the models to exude in these shots.
What do you think? Is Naomi killing it in this shot or what?
If you missed the other slide from yesterday, see it on the next page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night