Last week the extremely drapper and creative mind, Pharrell Williams unveiled his latest endeavor: a book titled “Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been.” As we know the multi-faceted Miami-based artist and producer has his hands in multiple pots. In an interview in August with Eric Wilson of The New York Times, Pharrell showed us just a glimpse of how his mind works, as he contemplated producing an audio version of his new book. (While it didn’t go over so well with his team, we would not have minded a listen.) Along with an array of photographs, Pharrel’s novel explores his vast music career from his work with The Neptunes, to N.E.R.D and collaborations with some of the greatest artist in the music game. He also showcases his fashion side highlighting his clothing and jewelry lines, collaborations with Louis Vuitton, Moncler, Marc Jacobs, skate graphics, furniture and product designs and even collabos with various architects.
In celebration of Pharrell’s new book, check out some of his most creative fashionable moments.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!