Photo: Rex Features/AP
Kim Kardashian had a whirlwind Italian vacation with her beau Kanye West over the weekend, to celebrate her 31st birthday in Old European romantic bliss. But as all good things come to end, the two have landed stateside, and are back in front of American photographers’ lenses yet again. The two were spotted last night at the Angel Ball, hosted by Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation in New York City. Kim looked like a true belle of the ball in a royal blue flowing gown, sky high black heels and a romantic side braid we’re loving! She edged up the ultra-feminine look with a skin-baring deep V-cut and super high-slit. Kanye looked dapper next to his lady in his tux and bow tie.
Of course, all eyes were on Kimmie’s ring finger, but the highly anticipated engagement ring photo op will have to wait for now. It looks like Kanye didn’t pop the question this weekend, dispelling rumors that he would propose on Kim’s birthday. But she did get to make a wish at the event, where she was treated to chocolate birthday cake.
Peep photos of the most chronicled couple of the year’s elegant night in NYC.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)