The fashion world’s love affair with Disney continues. Minnie Mouse is the polka dot muse for a collection that made its debut during London Fashion Week, while the industry raised eyebrows at Barneys’ shockingly skinny takes on beloved Disney favorites. Illustrators gave sweet and demure princesses tough girl makeovers, showing the needed no help from Prince Charming. And of course, we couldn’t help but fall for the Cinderella-inspired Christian Louboutin slippers. Now Harrods has unveiled the sketches for its Disney-inspired holiday collection. The U.K. department store will unveil the collection in stores windows starting November 1. For those of us stateside, Harrods has released a trailer starring real life versions of the animated ladies.
Click through to check out the high-end designers’ interpretations of classic fairy tales Princess Jasmine has never looked so chic.
Cinderella By Versace
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night