With the final 2012 Presidential debate airing last night, the Obamas are reaching the end of their first term in office. Over these four years we’ve seen First Lady Michelle Obama don an array of designers, patterns and colors. During her tenure as FLOTUS she has proven herself as fashion forward, making it popular for women in politics to show off a little arm. Michelle O is even one of the first women to hold the office to garner that much attention on her clothing choices since Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who perfected the pillbox hat and wide frame glasses. But which first lady had better style? We’ll let you be the judge in this White House style show down: Jackie O vs. Michelle O.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past