Photo: Getty Images
Now that the 2012 Presidential debates are over, it’s a sprint to the finish line. Since starting his fundraising efforts for the 2012 election, President Barack Obama has received an outpouring of support from celebrities, entertainers and influencers in the fashion industry. Editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine Anna Wintour has been a vocal support of the president and has hosted fundraisers in support of his campaign. While we are unsure on whether the editor is keeping the fashion community from taking about Ann Romney’s labels, we do know that she has pushed for the community to back Obama. In an interesting collaboration between the fashion world and politics, designers have created a line of apparel “Runway To Win,” in support of the president made available to buy on his official website. This line might be cute to rock if you also snag Beyoncé’s Erika Peña “Obama” earrings.
Click through to see the designers and celebrities who have pledged support for Obama.
Snag some of the last few items because many are already sold out.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past