Today we’re wishing the A’s pop princess Ciara a happy 27th birthday! With her fifth studio album, One Woman Army and premiere of her latest video “Got Me Good,” tonight in NYC, it looks like she’s having quite a good birthday. Ciara has been rocking her cute sporty chic style since she hit the scene, including a slew of cute boots and ab-revealing crop tops. But over the years, Ciara has also showed us her sultry sophisticated side with a few banging red carpet and premiere looks. I
n celebration of Ciara’s comeback, check out the Pop Princess’ evolving style.
Photo: Brian To/WENN.com
Ciara Premiere of Columbia Pictures’ “That’s My Boy” at Regency Village Theatre.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)