We love the wild and wacky ways in which designer Jeremy Scott reinvents classic Adidas sportswear. While Adidas has long been the brand of choice for hip hop heads and soccer fans, Scott takes the sporty brand somewhere different all together, we’re thinking an all-night rave. For Fall Winter 2011 the themes, colorways and get-ups are even more outlandish and high flying. The collection includes furry creatures, some head to toe camo, and winged jeans all using the classic Adidas Original staples as their canvas.
Check out some of our faves in the slideshow below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!