The Gap Inc. is on its way to global domination. The affordable clothing retailer has set up shop in Africa, with the first Gap store opening in Egypt later this month and Morocco in October. All locations will house Gap, GapKids and BabyGap collections—Banana Republic’s functional clothing and accessories will be available for men and women as well. Styleblazers residing in or traveling to the Mother Land, be on the look out.
Gap announced earlier this year that Serbia and Ukraine are next in line. The company’s goal is to reduce reliance on North America where business has been drastically declining and push international sales. StyleBlazers, do you still shop at the Gap? If not, why? Come on, tell us!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process