Cosmetics Shopping image via Shutterstock
We’re admittedly self-proclaimed beauty junkies, but there are things even we know we don’t need. And of course since we totally see you all as fellow beauty friends in our heads, we’re passing along the product knowledge. Who wants to spend unnecessary money that could rightly go towards a pair of shoes, right?
So here’s our list of beauty products you really don’t need in your stash.
Ok, not everyone needs primer because many foundation formulas, like Make Up For Ever HD Liquid Makeup or Revlon Colorstay, are formulated to be long-lasting and help to diffuse the look of pores. So a primer isn’t always necessary. Those with very noticeable pores and/or very oily skin may find that a primer helps hold your makeup put, but if you’re properly layered with foundation and powder, you don’t NEED primer.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process