Assuming this wasn’t a costume Christina Milian was wearing at Matthew Morrison’s Halloween party at Mr. Chow this weekend, we’re even more confused about her choice of outfit. The 31-year-old singer stepped out in a red peplum dress that some are calling “frontless,” because of its plunging neckline.
In an attempt to keep it classy she wore a black bandeau bra that matched her Charlotte Olympia pumps– paired with her red Céline tote.
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)