Here’s some hot off the press news for the specs set: A-list actress Zoe Saldana is the new face of LensCrafters! The actress lends her pretty profile to the popular eyewear brand’s myLook campaign, which allows customers to model their favorite frames with a high-digital camera. With the new technology, you can snap photos in your new frames from every angle before you decide on your right look— and make sure you’re Instagram perfect!
A trip to the eyewear store can sometimes be a daunting one, but Zoe had a total blast sporting LensCrafters’ latest trends! She sang and danced along to Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, and Kings of Leon as she rocked optical and prescription sunglasses. In black pants and a white button down, Zoe’s bright red LensCrafters frames were on full display! Her favorites? Cat eye shapes, tortoises and bright colored frames. She also loved the prescription glasses inspired by the classic glamour of Jackie O. and Audrey Hepburn. We’re so with Zoe on that one!
Click through to check out Zoe’s silly side in her LensCrafters shoot.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)