Just like you, we’re blogger junkies. We can’t get enough of hearing about our favorite bloggers’ beauty product faves. So we rounded up some of the best in the blogosphere and asked them a very tough question: list a few of your “must-have-or-you’ll-throw-a-tantrum” beauty products. We started first in the “A” where Trina Smalls of The Baby Shopaholic dwells. The super stylish (and super gorgeous) mommy proves that you can stay fly, run after your two-year old (her Peyton is just darling), and hold things down at home and in the office.
And she still had time to share 7 beauty products that she “must have or she’ll throw a tantrum.” Starting with…
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
For a quick-absorbing treat for the eyes that helps smooth and refresh the area, Trina reaches for Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. It contains aloe vera and witch hazel extract to soothe and comfort, and jojoba seed, avocado oil and squalane to revive.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!