Rihanna took time from recording her upcoming album, to host a Halloween party co-sponsored by Roc Nation at Greystones Manor in West Hollywood on Wednesday. The saucy singer wore a The Row ribbed tank, Dolce & Gabbana lace pencil skirt and black Azzedine Alaïa mesh booties.
We missed her short hair, but assuming her costume was ‘Rihanna circa 20122′ it works.
Click through to see more party pics and Emeli Sandé!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!