Sure, this daring new trend a little risqué, but in the best kind of way. The key to pulling off the sheer maxi dress is keeping the rest of your look minimal. Your skin is the focal point, so let it do all the talking. Go easy in the accessory department with a strappy sandal and little to no jewelry. We love Lea Michele’s lone gunmetal rings, and Naomie Harris’ sparkly ear cuffs.
Needless to say, with a look this dramatic, a beat face is a must. Taking our cue from Lea and Naomie, we think soft smoky eyes, luminous skin, and a nude lip are the way to go. And, as luck would have it, we’ve got the perfect 2-minute smoky eye tutorial for you to get the look at home!
Now that we’ve got the accessories and makeup out of the way, we’ve got to get you into the perfect sheer dress. And, we found three hot options under $200 at ASOS and American Apparel.
Click through to shop the look and bare it all in a sheer maxi!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!