There are a number of celebrity fashion icons we look up to for style inspirations such as Solange, Rihanna and Beyonce, but what about the women of color who are in the profession we all love? This is where we bring you the best of the best-dressed women in the fashion industry starting with Vogue’s Fashion Writer Chioma Nnadi.
Before becoming a writer at Vogue, Nigerian-born Nnadi was Style Director at The Fader, but her chicness follows her wherever she goes. If we could describe her style in three words, it would be carefree, comfortable and thugged-out. Who doesn’t enjoy a baseball cap paired with pumps? And her print game is so sick, she could give Solange a run for her money. She’s a true inspiration to all aspiring fashion writers and anyone else in the fashion industry.
Take a look at Nnadi’s impeccable style, and we encourage you to take notes as well.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past