Though the leaves have fallen and summer blossoms are things of the past, some of the hottest celebs and designers have managed to capture our favorite floral pastimes and create 13 tantalizing elixirs.
Whether your loyalty lies with feminine, sensual or robust fragrances, go flower picking through freesia, orchid, jasmine and more with these amazing scents.
From Beyoncé’s Midnight Heat to Marc Jacobs’ DOT, click through to check out our fave scents of the season.
Try: Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries. The designer’s six-bottle fragrance collection inspired by scents of Hoya Carnosa, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and more, that trigger memories that trace back to his homeland, travels and personal interests.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night