When rapper Nelly first appeared on the scene, his down south country boy swag was evident. A fresh pair of white Air Force One’s, a NBA sweat band and his signature white band aid set him apart from many other rappers on the scene in the early 2000s. Over the years, Nelly has refined his style, and has become an edgier, classier southern gentleman. As we wait on the release of his new mixtape Scorpio Season to drop later today, let’s celebrate Nelly’s 38th birthday!!
Check out Nelly’s and other southern rappers’ style transformations.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)