Model, singer and fashion It Girl, Solange Knowles opens up and lets in the cameras for her latest fashion spread. Shot on location in her Brooklyn home, the 26-year-old mother is clearly comfortable in her own space.
The seven-page editorial appears in the most recent issue of Rika magazine, an independent Swedish publication. Solange stays true to her personal style ethos by sporting loads of bold colors, mixing prints and, of course, rocking her signature fro.
Stylist Jenke-Ahmed Tailly brings out the big guns with killer knee-high sandal-boot hybrids and daring silhouttes– like the high-slit assymetrical striped skirt and super frilly shift dresses. Photographer, Elle Muliarchyk, relied on minimal to all-natural lighting for the set, lending a slightly gritty and realistic sheen to each photo and ultimately allowing Solange’s natural beauty to shine through.
Click through below to check out the full editorial.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!