Los Angeles-based girly glam label Wildfox Couture consistently rolls out new collections with inventive and original lookbooks. Last time around red headed model Cintia Dicker revived the Bond Girl tradition, and before that a posse of cowgirls repped for the Wild West. This time age precedes beauty as the label turns to Granny’s Closet for the inspiration behind its latest resort collection. Models Mila De Wit and Nyasha Matanhodze put on their best senior citizen aires as they play badminton, garden and lounge like proper ladies of leisure. The collection is chock full of lightweight knits emblazoned with flowers and foxes and union jacks, cult-classic kitten t-shirts and dainty pastel separates. On the beauty tip, we’re totally sold on the faded blue and pale grey wigs and the frosty pink lip combo. The Granny frames drive the geriatric chic look all the way home.
Click through below to check out the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)