Who doesn’t love a red lip? It’s bold, it’s daring, and it instantly spruces up any outfit. But it can also turn on you, sometimes too fast, in the form of feathering or playing disappearing acts. Don’t let a faded red lip spoil the whole look. Check out 3 quick tips on how to keep your crimson pout, or any pout, popping.
1. Start With A Base
One great trick to get your makeup to last longer is to layer. Start with freshly exfoliated lips and add a touch of balm. Wait a few minutes and then trace your lips with a similarly colored lip pencil, also filling it in. Then apply your lip color.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night