Supermodel extraordinaire, Iman, continues her mission of global beauty spreading by launching a new line of six beauty balm (BB) creams for women of color. In a range of shades, the colors are said to match the complextion of 35 skin tones, as well as the model’s herself.
“I said if I can’t find one to match me then there’s a problem because I’m really in the middle. But I couldn’t [find one],” she told WWD.
The line comes out in December, which gives us one month to fawn over her perfect skin before being blessed with the same product.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night