New York City-based rapper ASAP Rocky has become the toast of the indie rap scene and the fashion world simultaneously and seemingly overnight. Seen front row at fashion shows and hosting ritzy parties alike, Rocky has name checked brands from Rick Owens to Raf Simons to Alexander Wang. Now he’s teamed up with Karmaloop, and created a 13-piece T-shirt and tank top collection that calls upon the lyrics and swag that have made him famous. This collab marks Rocky’s first foray into design, and he’s getting his feet wet in fashion on the minimalist level. Black and white cotton tanks and tees boast Rocky’s image phrases like “ASAP LIFE” and “PURPLE SWAG.”
Shop the collection online at Karmaloop and click through below to peep the line.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process