Thank goodness this week is over. Hurricane Sandy and her path of destruction made it tough for many of us in the northeast, but in other parts of the world, celebrities were out making their usual rounds. From tapered cuts to bold lip colors, here are our top 5 picks for the beauty looks that turned heads this week.
1. Emeli Sande
The Scottish singer looked her usually fab and edgy self at the 2012 Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year celebration. LOVE her signature blonde tapered cut and oxblood colored lip.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles