Winter can be a dreaded season, full of protective over-layering, bulky outerwear and plain ole boring sweaters. Tired of run of the mill knits and blah sweaters that bring little to no fun to your winter wardrobe? Well, so are we! Thankfully this season, designers have revamped, recut and reimagined the basic sweater in new and exciting ways. From added embellishments, dip dyes, fringe benefits and daring cut-outs, sweaters no longer have to be the snore they once were.
Click through below to see the top Fashion Forward Knits on the market.
Donegal Shawl Collar Cardigan by Rachel Comey $470
Designer Rachel Comey has dipped a traditional shawl collar cardigan in solid gold, and the results are anything but run of the mill.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)