Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi was recently spotted on the red carpet at the 2012 New York Television Festival wearing a stone wash denim bandage skirt and not one, but three varieties of leopard print. Snooki, leopard, and denim skirt – just hearing those three things in the same sentence lets us know we’re in for trouble. Denim skirts are always tricky! As evidenced by Snooki’s look, you always run the risk of looking like something out of an ’80s sitcom, which would have been great for Halloween, but not so much for the red carpet. And, we love a little touch of leopard as much as the next girl, but we live by a very firm rule – one leopard item at a time!
Snooki broke our rule times three with her leopard boots, top, and jacket.
This look definitely calls for a StyleBlazer Makeover! We found a denim wrap skirt with leather trim by BB Dakota that instantly updates Snooki’s look. Then, in keeping with our ‘one leopard item at a time’ rule, we swapped out her leopard top and cardigan for a black cropped tank and boucle biker jacket, and stuck with just a pair of Jessica Simpson cap-toe leopard booties. Last, but certainly not least, we replaced Snooki’s gaudy red flower with a sweet metal floral headband.
Click through to shop Snooki’s SB makeover!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles